Questions About Money? Let’s Talk.
Like the rare teacher who can make a dry subject come alive,
Beyond Paycheck to Paycheck presents a conversation between the author
and you, a time-starved yet curious reader—with an occasional interruption
from an annuity-obsessed salesman. Don’t let the easy reading style
fool you. Beyond Paycheck to Paycheck is also your trusted reference
as you confidently go down the path from income to wealth. Inside, you’ll
get the answers to your common money questions, like these:
• How am I supposed to save on my income?
• Can I get a date through my employer-matching program?
• What are the most important steps I should take immediately?
• Do I have to give up my triple caramel macchiato with no whip? Aren’t
there other ways to save?
• So, um, which debt do I pay off first?
• Who is IRA Roth and why should I give him money?
• Is long-term disability insurance a good idea at my age? What about
• Why do complete strangers want to sell me annuities?
“Stresses the message of personal finance without stressing the reader.”
—Stephen P. Ahern, CPA/PFS, CFP®, MST, President, Wealth Management
" If you have any doubts whether this concise, cogent, and compelling
book is for you (or your children), just read the preface. Now."
—B. Joseph Pine II, co-author, The Experience Economy: Work Is Theatre
& Every Business a Stage
“The tools and motivation necessary to intelligently pursue your financial
-Carl Lehmann, Entrepreneur, Former President, Travelers Cheque Group worldwide,
American Express Company
“Understandable by the financially clueless yet extremely beneficial
to those who have already begun. Unique conversational format. Unbelievable
—Arthur F. von der Linden, Jr., CFP®, Founder and Principal, Wingate
Financial Group, Inc.