Welcome to Total Candor Tax Preparation
|Taxes. You look forward to them as much as the headaches they come with. No longer. You just found a way to break the cycle of pain without breaking your wallet.|
|"It was great working with you - thank you for making something that so many people dislike - even dread - much easier to understand and digest. It was also nice to have the extra incentive of the financial consultation to get professional input as to what I can be doing better going forward." |
Laura P., Yonkers, New York
Total Candor Tax Prep Client
Who we're NOT:
- We’re not a big firm with a big advertising budget.
- We're not a firm with a lot of employees who have between 10 and 15 minutes of tax experience (In fact, Michael Rubin, founder of Total Candor Tax Prep, still prepares and signs every tax return)
- We're not going to offer (let alone try to sell) you a refund anticipation loan (or anything else unhealthy).
Who we are:
- We're not a high-end shop. Look at it like this: if your 2009 tax return weighed more than you did, you’re not an ideal client. Stay with or consider using a wealth management or public accounting firm.
- A provider of financial education and professional tax preparation.
- Passionately focused on your best interests.
- People who have done plenty of tax returns and who have saved people plenty of tax (and tax prep money!) doing so.
Who should use Total Candor Tax Prep?
If you answer yes to the questions below, consider Total Candor for your 2009 tax return:
- Would you like more value from your tax preparation fee?
- Would you like to work with a firm that will use the process of preparing your return to give you a some preliminary financial education?
Learn more by reading our frequently asked questions and viewing our rates.
- Would you like your return to be prepared by someone you feel confident in?
(That’s right, we publish our prices right here on the web. Imagine that.)